Thursday, November 29, 2012

Vim + tmux with mouse support questions

Hi,

I am pretty new for vim and tmux, and exploring right now. I have vim set up
on terminal (using putty) with mouse support, but when I moved to tmux.
Found a couple of problems.

(1) I like quickfix window, use :ccopen to open quickfix window in vim, and
I can resize the quickfix window with mouse without any problem. But in tmux
+ vim, mouse doesn't seem to work in resizing quickfix window (using mouse
to click into quickfix window is fine). Note that I was able to use mouse to
select/resize pan in tmux by the following settings.
set-option -g mode-mouse on
set-option -g mouse-select-pane on
set-option -g mouse-select-window on
set-option -g mouse-resize-pane on

The problem here seems to be, how to enable mouse to resize a
window(quickfix window, NOT tmux window) inside one tmux pane.

(2) I installed and enabled ctags and taglist in my vim setup. I can use
mouse to resize taglist window. But when I moved to tmux, taglist window can
still be opened and entered, but the window resize using mouse seems
disabled. This is similiar situation in quickfix window.

Does anybody has an idea about how to fix these problems? I wish I can
entirely move to tmux using vim+mouse to improve productivity.

Thanks a lot,
Bo



--
View this message in context: http://vim.1045645.n5.nabble.com/Vim-tmux-with-mouse-support-questions-tp5712363.html
Sent from the Vim - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: