Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Re: special keymap depending on language

> >>One possibility would be to set different keymaps and load them
> >>manually when opening the message for editing.
> >
> >I think that this is the easier solution for me. I'll try that and see
> >if it fits my needs. The hardest part will be to not forget to load the
> >keymap :)
> >
> >Thank you,
> >steve
> >
>
> In order not to forget that a keymap (and which one) is loaded and
> active, I display it on my 'statusline', it's the %k field after the
> %= (%= means "flexible space"):
>
> " custom status line, see :help 'statusline' for details
> if has("statusline")
> set statusline=%<%f\ %h%m%r%=%k[%{(&fenc\ ==\
> \"\"?&enc:&fenc).(&bomb?\",BOM\":\"\")}][U+%04B]\ %-12.(%l,%c%V%)\
> %P
> endif


Great tip Tony, many thanks !

Have a nice day,
steve

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: