Friday, November 30, 2012

Re: email plugin


On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 6:05 PM, Rostislav Svoboda <rostislav.svoboda@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there any good email plugin you can recommend me guys? It seems
like there isn't any star plugin for handling emails in vim, in fact
google search doesn't return many useful links to this topic. So, I'd
like to hear your tips & comments before I plunge in an evaluation of
the existing plugins. Thanx in advance

You didn't mention your platform, so I might as well:

<plug>
If you are on Windows and using Microsoft Outlook:

OutlookVim : Use Vim to edit the body of an email from Microsoft Outlook 

This gets the email into Vim, from there, the filetype is set to "mail" and I have a variety of Vim scripts which make my life easier.
  
</plug>

HTH,
David

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: