Friday, November 30, 2012

Re: email plugin

On Fri, November 30, 2012 00:05, Rostislav Svoboda wrote:
> Is there any good email plugin you can recommend me guys? It seems
> like there isn't any star plugin for handling emails in vim, in fact
> google search doesn't return many useful links to this topic. So, I'd
> like to hear your tips & comments before I plunge in an evaluation of
> the existing plugins. Thanx in advance
>

I use several handwritten plugin for fixing wrongly encoded characters
(e.g. change Ä into Ä and several others),
Deleting quoted Signatures, adding my Signature, changing subject,
setting options (textwidth, expandtab, formatoptions), reformatting the
text, spellchecking (this plugin was made before spell checking was
available in Vim), inserting special text, as well as custom completion
for addresses and attaching files (this functionality is available in
my CheckAttach plugin for use with mutt).

regards,
Christian

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: