Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Re: special keymap depending on language

Dear Tony and linth,

Thank you for your answers.

> >This works great when writing in French, I don't have to manually put a nb
> >space. But when writing in English, the same happens which I obviously don't
> >want. So my question is rather simple: can I load this file only when editing
> >in French?
> >
> >Thank you,
> >best regards,
> >steve
> >
>
> Well, it would be possible if there is some computer-readable
> criterion to tell French-language and English-language email apart
> from each other.
>
> One possibility would be to set different keymaps and load them
> manually when opening the message for editing.

I think that this is the easier solution for me. I'll try that and see
if it fits my needs. The hardest part will be to not forget to load the
keymap :)

Thank you,
steve

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: