Saturday, March 15, 2014

Re: How can I use clipboard in CentOS 6.5 Vim 7.4(console) and Netrw.vim 65_NetrwBrowse error meg!

2014년 3월 14일 금요일 오후 11시 34분 51초 UTC+9, Charles Campbell 님의 말:
> Andy Starmomo wrote:
>
> > 2014년 3월 13일 목요일 오전 10시 45분 54초 UTC+9, Andy Starmomo 님의 말:
>
> >> Hi,Vimer!
>
> >>
>
> >> I use that upgrade from vim7.2 to Vim7.4 in CnetOS 6.5 with compile.
>
> >>
>
> >> Some couple of compile vim I do. But I couldn't see +clipboard or +xterm-clipboard option.
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >> If this option not be. I do not copy from vim to tmux or other window.
>
> >> I wish use clipboard.
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >> Thanks.
>
> > Glad to see your replay in my pleasure.
>
> >
>
> > I have compiled again after your replay. but error is same thing.(paste image above first post)
>
> > whereis vim
>
> > vim: /usr/bin/vinm /usr/local/bin/vim /usr/share/vim /usr/share/man/man1/vim.1 /usr/share/man/man1/vim.1.gz
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > Error message is like below this:
>
> > function <SNR>70_NetrwBroseChgDir..<SNR>70_NetrwOptionRestore find error ..:
>
> > line 69:
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > And I paste to image in that compile result capture screen.
>
> > I wish use to Netrw continue. but If I can't have a clipboard that compile vim in CentOS 6.5 that I wil be inconvenient.
>
> >
>
> >
>
> Hello,
>
>
>
> Please get http://www.drchip.org/astronaut/vim/index.html#NETRW (netrw
>
> is up to v151j now). It does not need recompiling, its a plugin.
>
>
>
> Unfortunately your snapshot only shows vim --version output, and does
>
> not show the version of netrw you're using. Netrw should work
>
> irregardless of whether or not you have clipboard.
>
>
>
> I'm surprised that you don't have XIM enabled; my impression is that it
>
> is used a lot by Asian speakers. (configure ... --enable-xim ...).
>
>
>
> Additional configure options that may be of interest to you: (see
>
> configure --help for more)
>
> For X: --with-x
>
> For Gnome: --with-gnome
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
> Charles Campbell

[Solved]What a perfect!

I got netrw 151j on your great castle. Specially, vimball is nice experience to me by deeply impression.

I was introduce Netrw v151j smart function to other vimer in south korea vimgroup(https://www.facebook.com/groups/vim.ko/).

Also I did vim compile again for X, --whit-x for Gnome, --with-gnome that if I still can not copy tmux contents to vim but It's good to me.


I'm sincerely thank you @ggvG!**100.


Regards,
Andy Sun-jae Kim

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: