Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Re: know last command typed

Le jeudi 19 juillet 2018 08:35:06 UTC+2, Gary Johnson a écrit :
> On 2018-07-18, Ni Va wrote:
>
> > Like Netrw, I use this autocommand :
> >
> > au BufEnter,VimEnter * call explorer#explorePaths(expand("<afile>"))
> >
> > but would like to do the job if user has typed a known command like :e .
> >
> > How can I retrieve last user typed command in order to make condition in my vimscript ?
>
> If you want just the last ex command typed, and not the last normal
> command, you can get that from the : register. See
>
> :help quote:
>
> Regards,
> Gary

Hi,

:register gives me that
--- Registers ---
"" au CmdwinLeave * echo 'Here I were in the Command-line'^J
"0 au CmdwinLeave * echo 'Here I were in the Command-line'^J
"1 au CmdwinLeave * echo 'Here I were in the Command-line'^J
"2 au BufEnter,VimEnter * call explorer#explorePaths(expand("<afile>")) | set syntax=Explorer^J
"3 ^J


but the last command I typed was :e . and not appearing when I echo @"

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: