Friday, July 30, 2010

Questions on c.vim plugin

Hi,

I'm trying to use the c.vim plugin
And I see some errors when I use it (on gVim, Vista)

When I have line like this:
This is a comment line

And then I press trough the cut-off menu the button: code -> comment /* */ \c*
Then I get this

/* This is a comment line
:nohlsearch
j*/

Why is that?

I would expect this:

/*
* This is a comment line
*/


And another question:
How should I use the suggested shorcut keys?
Like \c*
In normal mode says the document, but how do I see when I'm in normal mode?

Sorry for being such a newbie on this.

Rgds,
Jeri

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: