Friday, July 30, 2010

Re: Questions on c.vim plugin

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 2:58 PM, Jeri Raye <jeri.raye@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use the c.vim plugin
> And I see some errors when I use it (on gVim, Vista)
>
> When I have line like this:
> This is a comment line
>
> And then I press trough the cut-off menu the button: code -> comment /* */  \c*
> Then I get this
>
> /* This is a comment line
>  :nohlsearch
>  j*/
>
> Why is that?

Probably is the way the script uses to generate comments (put a '/*'
in the beggining and a '*/' at the end).
>
> I would expect this:
>
> /*
>  * This is a comment line
>  */
>

I've never seen any script doing that, AFAICT is very dificult to do
that using vimscript only.


> In normal mode says the document, but how do I see when I'm in normal mode?

Look in the place where apears "INSERT" when ou type 'i'. If it's
empty, then you are in the normal mode (just hitting esc will leave
you in this mode).

--
==============================================
Ivan Sichmann Freitas
Engenharia de Computação 2009
UNICAMP
http://identi.ca/ivansichmann
Grupo Pró Software Livre UNICAMP - GPSL
==============================================

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: