Friday, July 30, 2010

Re: (Local)Leader

On 30/07/10 20:16, Jeri Raye wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you echo your Leader?
> And our LocalLeader?
>
> Rgds,
> Jeri
>

Of course you can:

echo 'Map leader is' (exists('g:mapleader')? g:mapleader : '\')
echo 'Local leader is' (exists('g:maplocalleader')?
\ g:maplocalleader : '\')

I've put in the g: namespace specifiers so it will still work if you put
it inside a function.

See
:help <Leader>
:help <LocalLeader>

Beware that the above will give you the values which would be used for
any new mappings defined now. Changing these Leaders has no effect on
any mappings already defined before the change.


Best regards,
Tony.
--
Tell me, O Octopus, I begs,
Is those things arms, or is they legs?
I marvel at thee, Octopus;
If I were thou, I'd call me us.
-- Ogden Nash

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: