Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Re: Syntax + Nextgroup + newline question

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010, Ben Fritz wrote:

> On Jul 28, 1:50 am, "Christian Brabandt" wrote:
> >
> > Works for me with Vim 7.2.284 on Windows. I don't have access to
> > different systems right now, so I can't test it with different vim
> > versions.
> >
>
> It works fine for me too, using the latest 7.3 build as of tonight on
> Windows XP. Every line between the ==== markers gets highlighted, all
> b's are in TODO, all a's are in Error.
>
> What do you see when you eliminate your .vimrc from the picture with
> vim -N -u NONE? What DOES get highlighted, and with what group?

[...moved to vim-dev]

I figured the initial issue was just me missing something about how
nextgroup worked, but now it seems like a bug.

--
Thanks,
Ben

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: