Thursday, December 30, 2010

Re: how to info vim the ruby/lua intepreter path under windows

thanks for the info
but there's currently no way that I can add the path to my system
it's pretty locked up. I tried to use set path in vim, but it doesn't
do the job

some suggestions?

On Dec 29, 10:30 pm, Arun <cod...@codito.in> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 06:57:00AM -0800, Isaac wrote:
> > Hi there, I have a question about how to use lua or ruby support in
> > vim 73
>
> > - I can download the compiled verison with lua/ruby support
> > - but my workstation is locked down that I can not install anything
> > into the system, is there a way that I can direct the lua/ruby
> > intepreter folder to vim so that it knows?
>
> Vim (compiled with +ruby/dyn) should be able to pick up the
> correct ruby lib from PATH.
>
> Please see :help ruby-dynamic
>
> In win32, I think you need to just unzip the ruby package to a
> directory you have permission and add <Dir>\Ruby191\bin to path.
>
> Regards,
> Arun

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: