Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Re: AX: change letters on the fly

Reply to message «Re: AX: change letters on the fly»,
sent 11:35:23 29 December 2010, Wednesday
by rameo:

Looks like just another reason not to use google groups (others are «editing»
messages (it is not possible on mailing list), autowrap, unicode->ascii
translations, e-mail stripping, interface inconveniences).

By the way, if you will ever use Gentoo bugzilla, note that it also has this
«feature».

Original message:
> On Dec 28, 6:49 pm, ZyX <zyx....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > By the way, why do I get lots of copies of all your messages? I heard
> > that it can be because you edit your messages in Google groups, but I do
> > not see any differencies between this message and its copy.
>
> Yes I noted it also.
> Maybe because after sending a message in google groups, I keep the
> page in my browser to see the reactions.
> When I refresh of the page it add a message at the bottom of the
> thread.

No comments: