Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Re: How to recall what bookmarks I defined?

On 29 December 2010 04:00, Tom Link <micathom@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks Tom!  I found quickfixsigns does not correct refresh its status
>> bar, showmarks does not work at all, and workmarks does not do global
>> marks.
>
> Could you please describe how it doesn't correctly refresh the signs?
> I know that an earlier version had problems with global marks. I
> uploaded the current version to vim.org.
>
> Anyway, I too wondered if tags could be of help for you.
>


The version I tried when I was writing the email is 0.11. In that
version, I can see the indication bar on the left. It can list some
marked I defined before, but when I created some new marks with 'ma',
'mb', 'mX', etc, I saw nothing changed on the bar. Sometimes, when I
scroll the screen with PGDN or PGUP, one or two of these newly defined
marks got displayed on the bar. Anyway the behavior is strange and I
don't know why.

Now I installed the lastest version 0.12, and it even worse and got an
error when I started vim:
Error detected while processing function QuickfixsignsSelect:
line 5:
E121: Undefined variable: g:quickfixsigns_class_breakpoints
E15: Invalid expression: g:quickfixsigns_class_{what}

Best Regards,
narke

--
Life is the only flaw in an otherwise perfect nonexistence
    -- Schopenhauer

narke
public key at http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371 (narkewoody@gmail.com)

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: