Friday, May 27, 2011

Re: Is vim 7.3 ready for compiling with ruby 1.9.2 support?

I am having the same issue

./configure --enable-rubyinterp --enable-gui=no --disable-gpm

Works ok... and I can see this in the make step output ...

checking --enable-rubyinterp argument... yes
checking --with-ruby-command argument... defaulting to ruby
checking for ruby... (cached) /usr/local/bin/ruby
checking Ruby version... OK
checking Ruby header files... /usr/local/Cellar/ruby/1.9.2-p180/
include/ruby-1.9.1

Make/install works without incident. But then...

vim --version | grep ruby
+printer -profile -python +quickfix +reltime -rightleft -ruby
+scrollbind

So there was an issue. But I cannot see anything reported during the
configure/make step?

Have double checked I am running the correct vim command, too.

My vim73/src/auto/config.mk file looks like this:

RUBY = /usr/local/bin/ruby
RUBY_SRC = if_ruby.c
RUBY_OBJ = objects/if_ruby.o
RUBY_PRO = if_ruby.pro
RUBY_CFLAGS = -I/usr/local/Cellar/ruby/1.9.2-p180/include/
ruby-1.9.1 -I/usr/local/Cellar/ruby/1.9.2-p180/include/ruby-1.9.1/
x86_64-darwin10.7.0 -DRUBY_VE
RUBY_LIBS = -lruby.1.9.1 -lpthread -ldl -lobjc

Any ideas?

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: