Saturday, May 28, 2011

Re: langmap & utf8 encoding

On 28/05/11 14:27, Gour-Gadadhara Dasa wrote:
> On Fri, 27 May 2011 12:21:02 +0200
> Tony Mechelynck<antoine.mechelynck@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> This is one of the first mappings I created (in Vim 6.0 or 6.1, when
>> I didn't yet know that my keyboard could produce the Ctrl-] code), it
>> worked then and it still works now.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Otoh, am I right that langmap=đ] does not work in a sense that CTRL-đ cannot
> create effect of CTRl-]?
>
>
> Sincerely,
> Gour
>

I'm not sure: I've never used 'langmap' myself; but I think that
langmap=đ] maps đ to ] and nothing else, i.e., not Ð (which on keyboards
for former Yugoslav countries would probably be Shift-đ) and not Ctrl-đ.

Best regards,
Tony.
--
COMMENT

Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song,
A medley of extemporanea;
And love is a thing that can never go wrong;
And I am Marie of Roumania.
-- Dorothy Parker

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: