Thursday, November 22, 2012

Re: unmap

Am 22.11.2012 16:17, schrieb cyboman:
> I'm need to unmap a few of my mappings, but for some reason the unmap
> command doesn't work. To see what mappings I have I enter the
> following command
> :map
>
> The output I get looks like this:
> n -x *@dd
> n Q *@x
>
> Which led me to believe that -x and Q are mapped in the normal mode.
> However when I tried running
> nunmap Q
>
> I got an error, saying the following
> E31: No such mapping.
>
> I also tried running
> unmap Q
>
> and I still got an error saying
> E31: No such error.
>
> Does anybody know what am I doing wrong?
>
> Any help is appreciated.

See also (for meaning of `*@' in the map listing):
:h map-listing

--
Andy

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: