Monday, March 24, 2014

Re : OCaml mode : unable to use \t (type display)

Hello,

I just registered to vim list and because of this cannot make a real
reply to this subject.

However I have written a small part of the ocaml plugin and would be
glad to help with this issue.
Can you say which version of vim you are using? Or can you check what is
written as "Last Change" in the ocaml.vim ftplugin?
I think it is related to your configuration as I use it without problem
for months.
Maybe you can send me your vimrc file, I will say you if I can reproduce
the bug.

Pierre V




##########################
Hello,

I would like to use the OCaml <LocalLeader>t functionality (that
displays the type of the selected term, and is defined in ocaml.vim),
but the result disappears very quickly (or, most of the times, just
doesn't show up). It is just enough to understand that the function that
calculates the type does work, but there is clearly a problem in the way
the result is displayed (just an echo command…). Error messages are
displayed normally when there are some. Could it be a problem with my
configuration ?
Any help would be appreciated :)

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: