Thursday, July 22, 2010

Re: How could I not jump to the first error after type "make"?

Hi H!

On Fr, 23 Jul 2010, H Xu wrote:

> On 07/22/2010 11:21 PM, Christian Brabandt wrote:
>> On Thu, July 22, 2010 5:19 pm, H Xu wrote:
>>
>>> After I use ":make" command to compile my project, the quickfix
>>> feature always take to the first error. I don't want to go to the first
>>> error
>>> automatically. What could I do?
>>>
>> :h :make
>>
>> regards,
>> Christian
>>
>>
> Could you explain more?

Well, simply read the provided documentation that is available within
vim. :help (shortform :h) opens a window with the documentation. You
should really learn to use it and take a look at it.

The command I provided shows you the help topic for the :make command
and I suggested, to read it. Your problem is mentioned there.

regards,
Christian

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: