Sunday, November 28, 2010

Re: syntax folding: unfolds all when { is inserted

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 12:37:04PM -0800, fkater@googlemail.com wrote:
>I am using syntax foldling in C files. When all is folded but then a
>somewhere in the middle a { is inserted, every fold below in the file
>gets unfolded (sometimes it returns to the previous state when the
>closing } is inserted, but sometimes not).

I see this behaviour with foldmethod=marker, too. When I start inputting a new fold that is above other collapsed folds, all the folds below it expand. I finish entering my new fold, then collapse everything with zM. It would indeed be nice if they didn't autoexpand.

--

.

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: