Monday, November 29, 2010

Re: E163 when restoring a session set up with --remote-silent-tab

On Nov 25, 3:26 am, 7tommm <7to...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Unfortunately, I do not have admin privileges on the PC at work. So I
> wonder if it is possible to install vim 7.3 on win XP without admin
> privileges properly?
>

I've installed Vim, probably with the "Vim without Cream" installer
for Windows (since that is normally what I use), on a laptop where I
have no admin rights. It worked fine, I just needed to install to a
directory to which I had access (C:\Vim actually, which struck me as
odd; I would expect not to have access to the root directory without
admin rights, I'm not sure how normal this is or where I got that
impression).

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: