Friday, November 26, 2010

Re: Trying to find what plugin is giving me an error

Amazing, thanks a lot. I found the cupid - the php checksyntax script.
I also learned that I can debug a script - so I ran :debug w and found
out the error. I found interesting that the checksyntax script is
actually trigged to all files:

CheckSyntax BufWritePost
* call checksyntax#Check(0)

On Nov 25, 10:28 am, Tom Link <micat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Whenever I load a PHP script and try to save it, I get the error:
>
> > E216: No such group or event: zip
>
> Check
>
> au * *.php
>
> Look out for BufRead, BufReadPre, BufReadPost, BufWrite, BufWritePre,
> BufWritePost, Filetype autocommands.
>
> You could also try
>
> au
> BufRead,BufReadPre,BufReadPost,BufWrite,BufWritePre,BufWritePost,Filetype
> *.php
>
> Or try:
>
> 12verb write
>
> And watch what causes the error.
>
> HTH,
> Tom

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: