Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Re: Typedef and struct colors in console vi

Ulrar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to vi, switching from emacs, and I'm trying to configure the
> colorsheme.
> The only thing, my typedefs are colored the way I want but no the new type.
>
> For example, if I write in a .h (in C) :
> typedef struct
> {
> //things
> } t_thing;
>
> The t_thing are not colored.
> In emacs the typedefs are considered as type like int or char, but in vi
> it's just text.
> Any idea of what I have to link to my Type ?
>
> An other thing, is there a way to color the prototype names ?
> like int main(void), just color the main ?
> The only way I found to color that is to change the text color, so the main
> content is colored too, and it's not what I want.
>
>
May I suggest Al Budden's

http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=2646

Regards,
Chip Campbell

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: