Monday, May 2, 2011

Typedef and struct colors in console vi

Hi,

I'm new to vi, switching from emacs, and I'm trying to configure the
colorsheme.
The only thing, my typedefs are colored the way I want but no the new type.

For example, if I write in a .h (in C) :
typedef struct
{
//things
} t_thing;

The t_thing are not colored.
In emacs the typedefs are considered as type like int or char, but in vi
it's just text.
Any idea of what I have to link to my Type ?

An other thing, is there a way to color the prototype names ?
like int main(void), just color the main ?
The only way I found to color that is to change the text color, so the main
content is colored too, and it's not what I want.

Thanks for reading.

--
View this message in context: http://vim.1045645.n5.nabble.com/Typedef-and-struct-colors-in-console-vi-tp4365049p4365049.html
Sent from the Vim - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: