Monday, October 31, 2011

Ignoring C comments with diffexpr

Hi,

Could someone help me understand how to set up diffexpr variable in
vim (by defining my own diff function) so that I can ignore C comments
while diff'ing. (i.e. // or /* .... */). There seems to be a way in "
diff -I RE ..., " but I am not able to figure it out by myself. Would
be great if someone can actually give a snippet of their function as
an example.

This is my first post .I tried looking at the forums for this topic
but couldn't find any webpage. It would be great if someone could
point me to some online blog/discussion as well.

Thanks a lot for your time
-Subhash

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: