Saturday, October 29, 2011

Re: Vim search with multiple windows open

I appreciate it if any help with this question.


From: hilal Adam <hilaldm@yahoo.com>
To: "vim@vim.org" <vim@vim.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 9:57 PM
Subject: Vim search with multiple windows open

Hi,

Hope someone could help with this.
My Vim session usually have few vertical/horizantal windows open. Often I do a search within one window and since incsearch is set, screen scrolls down to first match and is highlighted. What I am looking for is to have all occurrences/matches within other windows highlighted as I type within active window.
Please let me know if there is a way to do this.

Thanks
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php


No comments: