Monday, August 27, 2012

Re: Any way to small down my .vimrc file?

* Santosh Kumar <sntshkmr60@gmail.com> [2012-08-27 18:33]:
> I have these lines in my .vimrc file:
>
> autocmd filetype python setlocal expandtab shiftwidth=4 tabstop=4 softtabstop=4
> autocmd filetype python setlocal textwidth=78
> autocmd filetype python match ErrorMsg '\%>80v.\+'
> autocmd filetype python ..
> autocmd filetype python ..
>
> Is there any possiblity to make them even more smaller (in bytes)?
> I mean they have "autocmd filetype python" in common.

create a file for your python stuff
and simply have that one sourced:

autocmd filetype python source ~/.vim/mypython.vim

> My .vimrc file has now of 15KBs.

so.. how big is it now?

Sven

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: