Thursday, August 30, 2012

vim: conqterm: high cpu if buffer pause for long time

hi nico/other conqterm users:

it looks this is quite reproducible.
let's say I run a long task in conqterm , and for some reason I pause it
(by entering normal mode). then I forget about it and keep using my PC
for other works...
some days later I'll find the CPU high, top shows "telnet" process is
100% running. I have to find that session out and resume it (by entering
insert mode), then I got a bunch of cached output from terminal
(received from the devices that I conqterm in).

I never run into such an issue without conqterm, any hint of the
reason/workaround?

thanks!

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: