Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Re: Oracle 11g SQL + PL/SQL + SQL*Plus + RDBMS syntax support

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 12:40 PM, David Fishburn
<dfishburn.vim@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 29, 2012, at 4:26 AM, "Alessio B." <alessio.bolognino@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Does this syntax file define folding regions too?
>>
>>
> By default I don't believe so.
> What would you want folded?

I work with legacy code, packages and procedures thousands lines long, often
it is useful to me to fold control structure blocks (if/loop/case/etc) and
procedures/functions. Right now I do it (semi-)manually.

Actually few days ago I started writing a parser with the intention to
generate fold levels with fold-expr, but parsing PL/SQL is not a easy
task.

--
Alessio Bolognino

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: