Sunday, January 25, 2015

Re: area selected by narrow region plugin remains highlighted

Hi kamaraju!

On Sa, 24 Jan 2015, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:

> I spoke too soon here. After using it for some more time, the
> highlighting problem resurfaces on occasion. Unfortunately, I am not
> able reproduce this. It happens only some of the times. May be it is

Oh, I thought I fixed it completly.
Well, if you ever find a way to reproduce it, tell me and I'll fix it.

> to do with the fact that I am using gvim 7.2. The dev version of the
> plugin displays a warning that I need to use gvim 7.4.
> In any case, :call clearmatches() works. So I am using that as a work
> around for now.

I am surprised, it still works with Vim 7.2. That is several years old.
Can't you upgrade to a newer vim?

Best,
Christian
--
Im Christentum hat ein Mann eine Frau.
Das bezeichnet man als Monotonie.

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: