Thursday, March 19, 2015

Re: MacVim launching Skim

Thanks, Tim! It works!

Yes, I would also like to have some shortcut for launching Skim from MacVim. If you don't mind telling me more about that, I would appreciate it.

On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 9:45:28 PM UTC-4, Tim Gray wrote:
> On Mar 18, 2015 at 12:00 PM -0700, hcai wrote:
> >Hi all, I am setting up MacVim for Latex editing and compiling. I tried
> >a lot of methods for launching Skim to view the compiled pdf, but it
> >hasn't been able to work. Does anyone know how to figure it out?
>
> :!open -a "Skim" %:r.pdf
>
> I have this in a function which is bound to some key combo. Well
> actually I have a bit more written so it finds the root latex document
> and opens the corresponding pdf, but if you don't need that, the above
> should work as long as your pdf and tex file have the same filename
> (barring the extension).
>
> Tim

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: