Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Replacing the cursor into the initial window after calling of split or drop.

 
Hello Vimmers,
 
 
 
for my Ocaml developments I use those mappings so I can evaluate my code interactively with ocaml
 
map <F11> :split /tmp/eval.ml \| %d \|setlocal ft=omlet \| setlocal autowrite \| r!ocaml < # <CR>
map <F12> :dr /tmp/eval.ml \| %d \|setlocal ft=omlet \|setlocal autowrite \| r!ocaml < # <CR>
 
 
I want to improve the behavior of those commands so my cursor remains into my source window instead
of going in the new splitted window eval.ml.
 
Is there a convenient and elegant way to do this ?
 
 
 
Thank you in advance for your help.
 
Eddine
 

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: