Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Re: cannot unsubscribe

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 1:50 AM, Tony Mechelynck
<antoine.mechelynck@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 19/02/13 12:43, Franco wrote:
>>
>> It seems I cannot unsubscribe from this mailing list.
>>
>> I sent a mail both to vim-unsubscribe@vim.org and to the google address
>> one. I received the confirmation but replying lead to nothing (vim.org
>> address)
>> and to a
>>
>>> Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
>>
>>
>> vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>>
>>> Technical details of permanent failure:
>>> RpcError
>>
>>
>> error. I don't have spam filtered, so I wonder what's happening. Thanks in
>> advance
>>
>> -Franco
>>
>
> Maybe you could go to http://groups.google.com/groups/mysubs and, if vim_use
> is listed there, turn its rightmost rolldown to either "No Email" or
> "Unsubscribe".

I took a look there for my own. The only option there that might work
for him is "No Email" "Unsubscribe" was not there. I am not going to
try it to find out if it works.

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments: