Monday, February 25, 2013

Re: Vim wiki editable by git

On Feb 25, 2013, at 3:17 AM, Jeroen Budts wrote:

> I have been using vimwiki for a few years now to take notes and I really
> like how easy it is. Although I don't export to HTML, since I always
> read it in Vim.
>
> http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=2226

When I am in vim I am mostly in vimwiki.

One revelation of working with it has been that, at least in it, I can get along with just one folder. The key to that is the hypertext linking it provides. Previously I had relied on an elaborate file system evolved practically from my beginning to work with computers.

That, of course, is with my own writing, and only with exploratory or unformatted part of it. With other people's documents ort my own finished work I still rely on the file system.

Regards,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eric Weir
eeweir@bellsouth.net

"On the basis of evidence we may be sure that we are wrong
but we can never be sure that we are right." - Richard Feynman

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments: