Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Re: Problem with macro and defaults.vim

Am 2016-11-22 21:31, schrieb Cesar Romani:
> I'm using Vim 8.0.94 on Windows.
> Suppose I have the following line
> 111 bbb aaa ccc
>
> and I delete the first word with 'dw', the second with '.', go the end
> of line with $, go the previous space with 'F' followed by space, and
> do
> 'p'. Summing up, I'm doing 'dw.$F p' (without the quotes). If I
> directly
> run these commands, I get:
> aaa bbb ccc
>
> but if I use a macro, say @a, it doesn't work. I get
> bbb aaa 111 111 ccc
>
> If I disable defaults.vim it works.

I cannot replicate this problem. Please check the following:
- What is the content of your register?
- Where is the cursor located when you run the macro?
- How can we reproduce this problem?

Also defaults.vim does not set that many options. If nothing helps you
might want to
check each option individually if it has an influence.

Best,
Christian

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: