Friday, November 25, 2016

Re: Problem with macro and defaults.vim

On 24/11/2016 02:11 a.m., Christian Brabandt wrote:
> Am 2016-11-22 21:31, schrieb Cesar Romani:
>> I'm using Vim 8.0.94 on Windows.
>> Suppose I have the following line
>> 111 bbb aaa ccc
>>
>> and I delete the first word with 'dw', the second with '.', go the end
>> of line with $, go the previous space with 'F' followed by space, and do
>> 'p'. Summing up, I'm doing 'dw.$F p' (without the quotes). If I directly
>> run these commands, I get:
>> aaa bbb ccc
>>
>> but if I use a macro, say @a, it doesn't work. I get
>> bbb aaa 111 111 ccc
>>
>> If I disable defaults.vim it works.
>
> I cannot replicate this problem. Please check the following:
> - What is the content of your register?
> - Where is the cursor located when you run the macro?
> - How can we reproduce this problem?
>
> Also defaults.vim does not set that many options. If nothing helps you
> might want to
> check each option individually if it has an influence.

Thanks, now it works. Perhaps, the problem was that I needed to empty
the register "a" before, with qaq. Sorry for the noise.

Regards,

--
Cesar

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: