Sunday, July 25, 2010

need advice on hjkl and rsi

My right hand (fingers,palm,wrist,elbow,shoulder) was previously
suffered from RSI because of using mouse. Now I never use mouse
except in firefox (iceweasel) and x selection. Recently I need to do
heavy editing and data entry, apparently navigation using hjkl started
to injure my right hand again. I am thinking of swap keyboard layout to
its mirror image using xmodmap. Does anyone have other suggestions to
navigate with left hand?

--
regards,
====================================================
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24
gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 4434BAB3

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: