Sunday, May 1, 2011

Map browse to browse w

Hello,
I have been trying to get into using gvim and I can't get this one
thing figured out. I frequently have my files buried in folders
because I like to keep things nice and organized. So what I want to do
is every time I go to file and do any open command I would like it to
automatically do "browse w". I know that I can remap browse to "browse
w" on the command line using cnoremap but I haven't been able to find
out how to do it in a global way. Basically I would like to redefine
browse as "browse w" in my vimrc. I have searched around but wasn't
able to find anything. I know there has to be a way to do it.

Chris

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: