Friday, September 28, 2012

Re: minibufexpl and autochdir setting leads to multiple mini buffers

On Friday, September 28, 2012 11:33:19 AM UTC-5, Marco wrote:
> Hi,
>
>
>
> since I use the `autochdir` setting in my .vimrc the plugin
>
> minibufexpl behaves buggy. I often end up with multiple mini buffers
>
> and every time I change my buffer a new mini buffer window stacks
>
> up.
>
>
>
> Is this a known limitation or a bug? I use version 6.3.2.
>
>

I assume you mean version 6.3.2 of minibufexpl, since version 6.3.2 of Vim would be well over a decade old, but 6.3.2 is the latest version listed at http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=159 for minibufexpl. Reading the documentation on that page, it would appear that script is no longer maintained but that other people have forked it for further development. You might try one of those.

Also, what Vim version are you using?

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: