Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Re: C++0x lambda syntax

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Andrew Venikov
<Andrew.Venikov@genband.com> wrote:
>
> Bill Liao wrote:
> > No one is forcing you to make a choice.
> > There MUST be a way to figure this out. I dunno however.
> > u can work it out after reading the syntax schema of c.vim.
> > I believe it's easy for you, because it's also a very very beautiful
> > painting.
>
>
> Fair enough. I can take on that work. I'll just need a few pointers.
> I know that c.vim is built-in. How can I get a hold of it?

Syntax files install to /usr/share/vim/vim73/syntax (for Vim 7.3) by
default, if I'm not mistaken. If you're on Windows, it's probably
somewhere underneath the Vim installation directory.

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: