Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Re: VIM-Crypt help

On Wed, November 24, 2010 1:23 pm, KasperH wrote:
> YES! vim-enhanced is the package for Fedora 14, I've got the Huge
> version on both systems now, and can decrypt my crypted file with "vi -
> x"
>
[...]
> how/where could I have discovered the existance of vim-enhanced. I've
> been searching for some time now (apparently not in the right
> direction)

That was pretty easy. I was googling for vim packages fedora
and the first link was somewhere on admin.fedoraproject.org
Then on the left side, I clicked on "Packages" and followed
the navigation to vim.

regards,
Christian

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: