Sunday, July 31, 2011

Re: sh vs bash syntax coloring

On 31/07 13:49, Thilo Six wrote:
> ,----[ :h ft-sh-syntax ]----------------------
>
> < bash: >
> let g:is_bash = 1
> `---------------------------------------------

So there is no trick at all, I only have to choose the right option.
Thank you very much.

By the way I have another question concerning shell and vim.
I'm using zsh as interactive shell (because of completion possibilities)
but I prefer bash/sh to write scripts.

So when I type
:!shell_command
I would prefer it was seen as bash code by vim
and when I type
:sh
I would prefer vim opens zsh as interactive shell.

I know I can do
:set sh=bash
but it changes shell in both case.

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: