Sunday, July 31, 2011

Re: sh vs bash syntax coloring

Reply to message «Re: sh vs bash syntax coloring»,
sent 18:07:46 31 July 2011, Sunday
by ranousse@gmx.com:

> I would prefer it was seen as bash code by vim
> and when I type
>
> :sh
>
> I would prefer vim opens zsh as interactive shell.
Use <C-z> in normal mode instead. It won't launch anything, it will instead
suspend vim so that you will see shell you opened vim from. Obviously,
set shell=bash
won't have any affect on shell that is already launched.

Original message:
> On 31/07 13:49, Thilo Six wrote:
> > ,----[ :h ft-sh-syntax ]----------------------
> >
> > < bash: >
> >
> > let g:is_bash = 1
> >
> > `---------------------------------------------
>
> So there is no trick at all, I only have to choose the right option.
> Thank you very much.
>
> By the way I have another question concerning shell and vim.
> I'm using zsh as interactive shell (because of completion possibilities)
> but I prefer bash/sh to write scripts.
>
> So when I type
>
> :!shell_command
>
> I would prefer it was seen as bash code by vim
> and when I type
>
> :sh
>
> I would prefer vim opens zsh as interactive shell.
>
> I know I can do
>
> :set sh=bash
>
> but it changes shell in both case.

No comments: