Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Re: Better vertical align in code

On 01/31/2012 10:36 AM, Ben Fritz wrote:
> I think it's funny that I read AK's "when editing code" as "when
> editing C code", and you seem to have done the same, but apparently
> "editing code" was so self-evidently python for AK that it wasn't even
> mentioned in the post.
>
> Proof that everyone sees according to their own experiences, I guess.
>


I thought of mentioning it at first but decided not to because I
thought it would be the same for all languages where you might want
to align a function call, e.g.

myfunction_name(arg1,
arg2,
arg3,
arg4)


-ak

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: