Monday, January 30, 2012

Syntax matching

Hello !

I've been looking around and I can't find a solution to my issue.

I have a simple langage having 2 functions.
BashRule and PythonRule.

They both have similare signature.

BashRule(type, comment, bashCode)
and
PythonRule(type, comment, pythonCode)

It looks possible to have the bash coloration used for the 3rd
argument of BashRule and python coloration for PyhtonRule.
What I am missing is how to match each arguments to have proper
coloration for each other.
e.g.
type get Statement coloration
comment set Comment coloration
and bashCode get bash coloration.

May be I have been looking in the wrong direction or I want to do too
much at one time ...

Thanks for any information !

Mathieu

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: