Monday, January 30, 2012

Re: autoalign and html

On 09:51 Mon 30 Jan , Charles Campbell wrote:
> Marcin Szamotulski wrote:
> > You can check the AutoAlign version (v14i) from:
> > http://drchip.0sites.net/astronaut/vim/#AUTOALIGN
> >
> > Best,
> > Marcin
> >
> > On 18:47 Sat 28 Jan , Cesar Romani wrote:
> >
> >> I'm using wim 7.3.420 on windows 7 with the latest version of AutoAlign.
> >> Whenever I edit a html file and try to close "<table" with ">" I get:
> >>
> >> --------------------
> >> Error detected while processing function AutoAlign:
> >> line 70:
> >> E108: No such variable: "b:autoalign"
> >> --------------------
> >>
> >> That doesn't happen with other tags, only with<table>
> >>
> >> Many thanks in advance,
> >>
> Hello,
>
> Like Marcin S, I don't see an error with <table> in *.html files using v14i.
I didn't say I don't see an error ;) [I did not try] - this is my personal
experience with (Auto)Align plugin to test the most recent version :).

Cheers,
Marcin
>
> If you try v14i and still have difficulties, then it would be helpful:
> * to have an example
> * to try it with just AutoAlign and Align/AlignMaps.
>
> Regards,
> Chip Campbell
>
> --
> You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
> Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
> For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: