Tuesday, March 30, 2010

CTRL-C not working with gvim even with behave mswin?!

I have a bit strange problem. CTRL-C does nothing (just deselects the
selected text and does not copy anything, and does not change the
current content of the clipboard) when used in gvim, while CTRL-V and
CTRL-X work just fine. When I had used gvim in the past I remember (or
maybe I'm wrong) it has been working correctly.
But when vim is executed in the gnome-terminal CTRL-C works perfectly
and it is not because of any help form the gnome-terminal. I cannot
explain it currently and can't solve it. So I need some help.

I am using Ubuntu 9.10 with vim installed from the official repo:
version 7.2.245 or as Ubuntu names it - 2:7.2.245-2ubuntu2

Here is my .vimrc:

set nocompatible
source $VIMRUNTIME/mswin.vim
behave mswin

set tabstop=4
set shiftwidth=4
set expandtab
set shiftround
set hls
set wildmenu
set showcmd
set showmatch
set ignorecase
set mouse=a
set background=dark

set list listchars=tab:»-,trail:·,extends:>,precedes:<

match ErrorMsg '\%>80v.\+'

let NERDTreeMouseMode=1

let g:netrw_browse_split=4
let g:netrw_hide=0

And here is my .gvimrc:

colorscheme desert
set guifont=monospace\ 13

Thanks

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vim_use+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

No comments: