Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Vim on Snow Leopard

I know there is MacVim but I want a stock Vim. Does it still compile
cleanly? I ask because I tried and I got:

make[1]: *** [objects/gui_mac.o] Error 1
make: *** [first] Error 2

Plus a whole lot of gui_mac warnings....

I passed in via a sourced script:

export CONF_OPT_PERL='--enable-perlinterp'
export CONF_OPT_PYTHON='--enable-pythoninterp'
export CONF_OPT_TCL='--enable-tclinterp --with-tcl=tclsh8.5'
export CONF_OPT_MZSCHEME='--enable-mzschemeinterp'
export CONF_OPT_CSCOPE='--enable-cscope'
export CONF_OPT_MULTIBYTE='--enable-multibyte'
export CONF_OPT_FEAT='--with-features=huge'
export CONF_OPT_COMPBY='"--with-compiledby=my@address.com"'

Bob

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vim_use+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

No comments: