Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Highlighting of NERDTree Plugin off when I source my _vimrc

Hi,


I am using NERDTree plugin and it is highlighted well.
When I source _vimrc, highlight of its buffer is down.

I would like to avoid to highlight down this particular buffer.
No name is reusable cause expand("%:p:h") tell me mycurrentdir.

My _vimrc is that one :

colorscheme nuvola " Color, Font
filetype plugin on
" Only do this part when compiled with support for autocommands.
if has("autocmd")

filetype plugin indent on
" Put these in an autocmd group, so that we can delete them easily.
augroup vimrcEx
au!

autocmd FileType text setlocal textwidth=90

autocmd BufReadPost *
\ if line("'\"") > 0 && line("'\"") <= line("$") |
\ exe "normal! g`\"" |
\ endif
augroup END
endif

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: