Monday, August 30, 2010

Re: netrw copy from local to network is failing

epanda wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Under xp, netrw commands are done :
>
> 1/ inside my ftp path, I do mt to select target dir
> 2/ e c/apathtoafile and mf
>
> then mc to copy fails and close gvim.
>
I tried this under WIndows Vista's cmd.exe with a windows-vim (ie. no
cygwin dll needed); I had no problem.

I tried the opposite direction (ie. remote copy to local); again, no
problem.

It'd help if you could make a trace. If gvim is terminating, not just
the window closing, then you'll need to change a line that says

DechoTabOn

to

DechoRemOn

That will put the debugging trace into a separate vim instance.

Regards,
Chip Campbell

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: